it was one of the days of the Holy Month of Ramadhan.
i was at home. Realizing i was very busy during the month as well, having the chance to contemplate, i took a pray and started to converse with the All Mighty.
I know that human are fulfilled with blessings during this month and. It had been a tough year also and i knew that the upcoming journey will be somewhat in a more intensive path.
I closen myself, embraced the peace surrounds that the Ramadhan itself gave. It penetrated and i knew, it hunched that this was going to be another generous gift the All Mighty grant me...
it was a present i can use to hold on during the month and the years ahead. And it proves, it does...
it sounds like this:
Alam Nasyrah or the Opening Forth (the 94th Surah of the Holy Quran)
1. Have We not opened your breast for you (O Muhammad SAW) ?
2. And removed from you your burden,
3. Which weighed down your back ?
4. And raised high your fame ?
5. So verily, with the hardship, there is relief,
6. Verily, with the hardship, there is relief
7. So when you have finished (with your occupation), then stand up for Allah's worship (i.e. stand up for prayer)
8. And to your Lord (Alone) turn (all your intentions and hopes and) your invocations.