Have you watched this movie ?
As a person who believes and acts based on connections between people, i shivered watching the movie which shows the strong connection of love and faith between a two-loving couple and their child.
The movie itself is OK, despite its exaggerating script, hehhe..
But i was shrugged by myself, as i realized the message it has: Faith.
Faith is something we, normal people, hold on to unconciously, for example to family values, to parents, to bestfriend, or to religion.
But the most intriguing message is that we can create Faith.
What matters is that we becomes reluctant to create faith toward anything because we are easily drifted by unsincerity or implicit intentions we confront in conducting our daily lives.
So, just as a reminder of what Faith is.. here i post some definitions of faith, copied from The American Heritage Dictionary. Hope it will help you to build faith again... :)
- Confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing.
- Loyalty to a person or thing; allegiance: keeping faith with one's supporters.
- often Faith Christianity The theological virtue defined as secure belief in God and a trusting acceptance of God's will.
- The body of dogma of a religion: the Muslim faith.
- A set of principles or beliefs.