Sunday, February 10, 2008

How can I ask for more from a day such the one I had on the last Chinese New Year ?


How can I ask for more from a day such the one I had on the last Chinese New Year ?
I started the day quite late, checking emails, and got brunch directly.
I felt like watching movie with Ninit and Riska would be fun.
I just called them, and bizarrely they had thought the same thing.
So here we were in Plangi watching “P.S. I love you”
Very good movie, Ninit and I cried and laughed the whole movie, while Riska couldn’t shed a tear, hehehe
We took coffee after, chatting, laughing, smiling, even cursing hahahha
And in order to make the day even more perfect we drove to Monas, just to have a little walk.
Accompanied by “Say” from John Mayer and “3 Hari Tuk Selamanya” from Float we drove the night through the sophisticated Sudirman Ave and Thamrin Ave.
We took some pictures in Monas, and got home.
Just that….
The moments draws smile on our face even until now :)

1 comment:

Riska Amelia Hasan said...

Hahaha....
baru liat yang ini!!!
what a great day...